ECMG focuses on Candu Reactor equipped - Nuclear Power Plants training in the areas of licensed staff authorization, simulator, engineering, management, skills, and On-the-Job-Training with emphasis on the systematic approach to Training.
- Provide comprehensive reviews of NPP Training Programs and Programs Effectiveness against the IAEA’s and WANO’s Guidelines for Training and Qualification reviews
- Develop comprehensive Training Action Plans
- Providing Job-and-Task Analysis for Shift Supervisor and Control Room Operator, and Field Operator Position
- Produce SAT based training programs for station staff
- Develop Continuing Training strategies and programs
- Training Department Management
ECMG training experts have provided the following products to our client and are able to emulate these for future clients:
- Completed a Job and Task Analysis for the Control Room Operator Positions by Duty Area
- Completed a set of Standarized Knowledge Based Training Objectives for over 100 Systems
- Completed a full set of Authorization Training Manuals complete with a comprehensive Question/Answer bank.
- Provided full scope simulator training for Initial Authorization and Refresher Training of Unit 1 and Unit 2 CRO’s and Shift Supervisors
- Conducted full scope simulator scenarios for regulatory Examinantions
- Completed Complex Scenario Events for Authorization Training
- Authored and revised Continuing Training Program Station Instructions